- All visitors to our office will be by appointment only.
- All visitors must wear a mask to enter our office or warehouse.
- All office staff will participate in infection control practices,
such as regular hand washing, coughing and sneezing etiquette, and proper tissue usage
- All employees will be provided employee break time for repeated
handwashing throughout the workday.
- Party Perfect will provide sanitization materials, such as hand
sanitizer and sanitizing wipes, to staff.
- Party Perfect will require frequent sanitization of high-touch
areas to which workers have access.
- All vehicle cabs and cargo areas are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- All vehicles are equipped with PPE consisting of masks, gloves, and
- All staff will be screened daily upon arrival for any signs or
symptoms of fever.
- Any staff member that is sick or shows signs of being sick will be
asked to stay home and prohibited from coming to work.
- All deliveries will be contactless. All paperwork and payment will
be handled prior to delivery to minimize contact with our clients.
- All delivery teams will wear masks and gloves at all times.
- All equipment will be cleaned and sanitized with cleaner and
antiviral disinfectant before and after every event.
- All touch points of equipment that we operate such as handles,
seating areas, seatbelts, gates, etc. on amusement rides will be wiped down with
disinfectant before and after each rider.
- Equipment will not be rented for a period of at least 72 hours
after a rental in order to have ample time to thoroughly clean and disinfect.
We take the safety of our staff and clients very seriously and we will take all
necessary measures to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.